Scarborough – Kinship Only
This group is a partnership with Southern Maine Agency on Aging!
- Socialize with other kinship families.
- Receive support for the complex situations that kinship caregivers often face.
- Share your knowledge and expertise in an effort to help others.
- Learn about available programs and resources.
- Receive information and training on important topics.
* PLEASE NOTE: Childcare will not be provided for this group.
*Be sure to RSVP so we can plan for snacks and materials!* Please note: C.A.R.E.S. Meetings will be offered only online until further notice. C.A.R.E.S. Meetings will resume meeting in person once the social distancing order has been lifted.